Economic Student Counseling
Since the winter term 2017/2018, the economic student counselling forms the central contact point in regards to any questions about your studies. It is an offer from students for students and supports you throughout your degree programme. The economic student counselling offers you
- Student counselling regarding organisational questions concerning your economic studies
- Student counselling regarding content wise questions concerning your economic studies
- A first contact regarding questions about project- and term papers
- A first contact regarding questions about studying abroad
Nevertheless, the lecturers of the respective courses, the staff of the chairs and of the board of examiners are still available to answer any of your queries.
The economic student counselling can be contacted by or by telephone at 0049/211-81-10241 within the office hours.
You are supported by:
- Muriel Bednarczyk: general economic student counselling
- Hidir Anil Mengüs: subject-specific counselling
Office hours for general economic student counselling (Due to the spread of Covid-19 there will be no counseling for the time being. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone.):
Mon: 12 pm - 4 pm
Tue: 1 pm - 6 pm
Wed: 8:30 am - 12 pm, 12:30 pm - 6 pm
Office hours for subject-specific counselling:
Wed: 10 am - 4 pm
Fri: 12 pm - 4pm
and further dates on arrangement.
Students can access the subject-specific counselling via:
oeconomicum, room 24.31.01.28
40225 Düsseldorf Building: 24.31