The Student Office is the central point of contact for questions regarding your studies. It is offered by students for students and supports you on your way through your studies.
Of course, the lecturers of the respective subjects, the staff of the chairs and the examination board are still available to answer your questions.
Presentations for Master Students
Since the winter term 2017/2018, the economic student counselling forms the central contact point in regards to any questions about your studies. It is an offer from students for students and supports you throughout your degree programme. The economic student counselling offers you
- Student counselling regarding organisational questions concerning your economic studies
- Student counselling regarding content wise questions concerning your economic studies
- A first contact regarding questions about project- and term papers
- A first contact regarding questions about studying abroad
Nevertheless, the lecturers of the respective courses, the staff of the chairs and of the board of examiners are still available to answer any of your queries.
The economic student counselling can be contacted by .
You are supported by:
- Ioannis Kokkinos: general economic student counselling
- Patrick Tenner: general economic student counselling
Office hours for general student counselling:
Tuesday: 10.30am to 2.30pm
Thursday 12am to 3.30pm
Office hours for subject-specific counselling: Jana Heinrichs
There are no fixed appointments for office hours until the end of June. If you have any enquiries, please contact Jana Heinrichs by email to make an individual appointment.